400 East Diehl Road
Naperville, Illinois 60563
1. THE FIRM. This website is created and maintained by the Law Offices of Mark S. Bishop, LLC ("the Firm"), an Illinois limited liability company with its principal place of business in Naperville, DuPage County, Illinois.
2. NOT LEGAL ADVICE. The information and material contained on this website is provided for informational purposes and is not legal advice. By providing this information, no attorney-client relationship is created and users of this information should not rely on any of this information without first seeking legal counsel. Moreover, submission of inquiries or other information through the "Contact Us" form does not create an attorney-client relationship. All engagements require formal written attorney-client agreements and no prospective client or visitor should rely on any submission to the website as an engagement of legal services. While the Firm endeavors to keep the information on this website current, some information may not be up to date. The Firm expressly disclaims any and all liability for any actions taken by visitors to this site in reliance upon the information contained in the site or for inquiries made through this site.
3. ATTORNEY ADVERTISING. Some of the website content is considered attorney advertising under the Illinois Supreme Court's Rules of Professional Responsibility. Any references to prior successes do not guarantee similar outcomes in the future.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. This website and all of its content is Copyright 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022, Law Offices of Mark S. Bishop, LLC, all rights reserved. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, transmit, modify or distribute any of the website materials, except for your own non-commercial personal use, without the express written permission of the Firm.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Your use of the information contained on this website is at your own risk. The information contained on this website may not reflect the most current legal developments as legal matters frequently change. The Law Offices of Mark S. Bishop, LLC nor any of its members, managers, employees, contractors, affiliates, or contributors shall not be liable for any loss, injury, or damages (whether direct, special, indirect, punitive, incidental, exemplary, consequential or otherwise), whether based in contract, tort, or otherwise, as a result of your use of and access to this website. You hereby waive any and all such claims against the Firm, its members, managers, employees, contractors, affiliates, and contributors. You further agree that the limitations stated above are fundamental to this agreement and that the website and its materials would not be provided to you unless such limitations existed.